Coco’s Heart Dog Rescue could not help animals without the support of volunteers! Whether you’re interested in helping out by doing hands-on work with the animals, or if you’re interested in working behind the scenes on fundraisers—we have something for you! We LOVE to have volunteers of all ages, so if you’re interested in helping us fulfill our mission, please contact us for more information.
For dog handling, volunteers must be at least 16 and further restrictions are at the discretion of CHDR staff.
Under 16? Passionate about Dogs? Here is how YOU can help!
- Become a greeter at events
- Put on a fundraiser for us- lemonade stands, bake sales, etc.
- Schedule a party at Angel's Pet World!
- Help promote Coco's Heart-spread the word
- Securing donations for our supply room
- Host a Toy and Supply Drive
Some volunteer opportunities may include:
- Fundraiser planning and execution
- Fundraiser event set up and take down
- Dog transport
- Adoption Event Greeter
- Dog Foster Volunteer
- Office Hours Volunteer
- Printing and Flyer Distribution Volunteer
- Sponsor and Donation Outreach
- New Volunteer Recruitment
- Raffle Coordinators
- Photography at events
If you are interested in volunteering for Coco's Heart Dog Rescue, fill out the application!