Coco’s Heart Dog Rescue could not help animals without the support of volunteers! Whether you’re interested in helping out by doing hands-on work with the animals, or if you’re interested in working behind the scenes on fundraisers—we have something for you! We LOVE to have volunteers of all ages, so if you’re interested in helping us fulfill our mission, please contact us for more information.
Some volunteer opportunities may include:
- Fundraiser planning and execution
- Fundraiser event set up and take down
- Dog transport
- Adoption Event Greeter
- Dog Foster Volunteer
- Office Hours Volunteer
- Printing and Flyer Distribution Volunteer
- Sponsor and Donation Outreach
- New Volunteer Recruitment
- Raffle Coordinators
- Photography at events
If you are interested in volunteering for Coco's Heart Dog Rescue, fill out the application!